Snowboard Premieres


I've been a pro ho lately, going to a few of the snowboarding video premieres. It's been nice getting out of my little room and having a piss ol' time with my mates I haven't seen in years, and meeting loads of new people. This is a picture of me and Richie at the Hungerpain party, the theme was gangster. When I got my outfit together, I just ended up looking like a naughty school girl! Had a good time there, especially dancing my heart off on the dance floor! I've just realized that "Alcohol+Me=Trouble!!!" Can you believe that I just found that out? I'm loving it though, not that I need to check myself into AA or anything. I'm slowing loving living here. I love that I don't have to drive!!! Eventhough at the end of the day when I blow my nose, black stuff comes out! Is that okay? Just wanted to say thanx to Richie and Cazza for helping sort out the hotels when I went to crash with them.