Can't sleep



three more days till uni's over for the winter holiday. can't wait. i've caught a cold. again. i've only been here since september, and have caught 2 colds already. that's not good! i think it's my cali skin that can't that the rough coldness of london. or that i'm a pikey student, and haven't eaten an apple since i've arrived. all i have in my fridge is bread, butter and jam, oh! and of course McVitie's caramel digestives. can't go without. can someone come over and make me some chicken noodle soup and bring me tea?! here's a pic from me and lara's old apartment in downtown la. what a view eh? i think it was on the 9th floor. twas amazing. i miss skating on the huge balcony, people watching, being a block away from the staple center, swimming and tanning on the roof top! and most of all, the downtown lights at nights. beautiful.