2007


Happy New Years everyone. I know I've been lacking on the ol' blog. I had a great Christmas and New Years. Larax came back to her yellow teeth country for the holidays. Lara was kind enough to ask me over for Christmas. Yeah! I didn't have to spend Christmas in my 4x4 depressing room! Had a great Christmas over at the Hoads. Yum yum food in my tum! Went to Dorset for new years. Would post photos up, but lost all my amazing photos. It was so much fun, you would have to of been there. I miss you already Larax! Come back! Well....this year is going to be a very busy year! I can't believe I've been here for almost 5 months already! Time flies when you're in London! Hope everyone's had a good start. (here's a photo of larax. you can get larax's runway look!!! Jeans-Topshop, jacket-H&M, hat-Target, fuggs-Primark, scarf(actually a dog blanket)-PetShop)