Karma


I've been taking bits and pieces from my kitchen mates. I haven't been stealing food, but maybe sometimes if I ran out of butter, I'd dip my knife into their bucket. But the other night I made myself some fish and chips. I went to grab the ketchup from my fridge and shook it. It felt and sounded like I was shaking a water bottle. I looked at it and it looked as if someone used my ketchup then watered it down! I couldn't believe it. It was proper runny!! I didn't mind them using some ketchup, but they didn't have to ruin the whole bottle and pour water in it. I guess they must of used up the whole bottle or something! Oh well, I guess I deserved that. I finished my bag of chips anyways so, that alright in the end. I've been sleeping at 4am everyday this past week. Very exhasting! But I'm feeling very productive. Keeping my mind busy. Going to Brighton tomorrow to see the "Mexican Sisters" (crissy and sarah). Should be fun.